Good for your cholesterol levels
- Keep your normal cholesterol levels
- All natural active ingredients
- With ALA from Flax seed oil, Red yeast rice powder and coenzyme Q10
- Manufactured under Danish pharmaceutical control
Coenzyme Q10 and cholesterol are both synthesized from the same substance in the body. This implies that if the body's production of cholesterol is reduced by a statin, the body's production of coenzyme Q10 is reduced accordingly.
|1 capsule contains|
|Alpha linolenic acid from Flax seed oil||225 mg.|
|Red yeast rice extract||50 mg.|
|Coenzyme Q10||30 mg.|
- 2 capsules to be taken per day, unless otherwise advised.
- Do not exceed recommended amount.
- If you use statins (HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors), first consult your doctor.
- Pregnant and lactating women and those on medication should seek professional advice prior to taking supplements.
- Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Flax seed oil (Linum usitatissimum) ALA,
- capsule shell: gelatine,
- humectant: glycerol, purified water,
- Red yeast rice powder (Monascus purpureus),
- co-enzyme Q10 (ubiqinone),
- colour: iron oxides
- Room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.