Vitamin D - Supports teeth, bones, muscles and immune system
- Small pearls with 5 µg (200 IU) of vitamin D3 in cold pressed olive oil
- Ensures good bioavailability as vitamin D is fat soluble
- The gelatine is halal and kosher certified
- For bones, teeth and muscles
- Vitamin D plays a role for absorption of calcium
- Supports normal cell division
- Manufactured under Danish pharmaceutical control
|1 capsule contains|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||5 µg|
- 1 capsule daily, unless otherwise advised. Preferebly with a meal. For adults only.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Pregnant and lactating women and users of drugs, should consult a doctor/specialist before using this dietary supplement.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 10.
- A healthy lifestyle and a varied and balanced diet are important for maintaining good health.
- Olive oil, capsule shell: gelatin, humectant: glycerol, purified water, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)
- Dark, dry and at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Seniors and people with dark skin are recommended to take extra vitamin D.
- Older and colored skin is less able to generate vitamin D3 from sunlight.
- Dietary supplements should not replace a varied diet.